Complete each question recording the answers on a separate piece of paper.
1. A chemical reaction may create heat, light, sound and/or a color change. These are called ____________.
a. reactants2. When 2 hydrogen molecules react with 1 oxygen molecule what is the product?
a. carbon dioxide3. When vinegar, water and baking soda are mixed what is one of the products of the chemical reaction?
a. salt4. Salt water is an example of a solution or a chemical reaction?
d. carbon dioxide
5. Skin tanning is an example of a mixture or a chemical reaction?
6. Trail mix is an example of mixture or a solution?
7. Curled hair is an example of a solution or a chemical reaction?
8. Give three other examples of chemical reactions.